In the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of April Simracing.NL will organize the first LAN for the simracing-community at Simworld in Almere. This is your chance to challenge some of the quickest drivers of the Dutch community. Or, if you drive on a bit more recreational level, to challenge our cosy back end of the grid. We want to welcome you in the brand new race centre of Simworld in Almere, the Netherlands. This means you can leave your own pc at home. The LAN is not only open to Dutch people, but also foreign visitors are very much welcome.
On the 22nd of April we will be racing with rFactor for the full day. On the 23rd of April we will battle it out with GTR. We will be racing in two groups. The programme is as follows:
1-2 11:00 - 13:00, TBA.
1. 13:00 ZR A-Type on a short track, TBA. 15min race, 15 min praccy, 10 min qually
2. 13:40 ZR A-Type on a short track, TBA. 15min race, 15 min praccy, 10 min qually
1. 14:10 rf3 on Spa, 20 min race, 10 min praccy, 10 min qually
2. 14:50 rf3 on Spa, 20 min race, 10 min praccy, 10 min qually
1. 15:30 rf3 on zandvoort, 20 min race, 10 min praccy 10 min qually
2. 16:10 rf3 on zandvoort, 20 min race, 10 min praccy 10 min qually
1. 16:50 PCCRD on Road America, 20 min race, 10 min qually
2. 17:20 PCCRD on Road America, 20 min race, 10 min praccy 10 min qually
1-2.18:00 PCCRD on Spa, enduro - teams of 2 drivers. Time scaled, 20 min training, 10 min qually, 90min race, including driver changes.
And this is the programme for the 23rd of April. We will end the day around 19h, so that people who will spend the night around Almere will have plenty of time to make it back home. Just as with rFactor, we're planning to have some enduro-races with driver changes.
1. 10.00 Elise, 30 min race, 30 min qually, Estoril
2. 11.00 Porsche CUP, 30 min race, 30 min qually, Zandvoort
1. 12.00 NGT, 30 min race, 30 min qually, Magny Cours
2. 13.00 GT, 30 min race, 30 min qually, Brno
14:00 Optional GTR-Race/Simworld Hotlapcompetition/GP F1 Imola
1. 15.30 GT, 30 min race, 30 min qually, Monza
2. 16.30 NGT, 30 min race, 30 min qually, Oschers *Rain*
1-2 17.30 GT, 1 hour race, 30 min qually, Barca
If you want to come both days, the costs are 60 Euro's. For one day the costs are 30 Euro's. Just for clarity, this LAN is absolutely non-profit and is offered at cost price. For more details about the LAN, please check the appropriate topic at If you do not speak any Dutch, please send an email to 'svend at simracing.nl' and I will fill you in on all the details. With previous GPL-LAN's we were able to welcome a lot of Brits, Germans and even some Hungarians, we're looking forward to seeing you again.
We're hoping to gather a nice group of people in order to have some good, competitive races. See you in Almere! :)